The Amoré Theme includes extra widget areas that you can use to display your content. Navigate to Appearance > Widgets to access these areas.
The Top Bar widget area appears at the very top of the screen and includes a left and right side.
Note: if you only want to use the left side, you will need to add a blank text widget to the right side or nothing will be displayed.
- The Top Bar Left widget area is using a Simple Social Icons widget to display social network icons. Set your Icon Size to 24px and the Alignment to Align Left. Choose the colors you’d like to use for the default icon and the hovered icon. The theme will take care of the rest of the styles.
- The Top Bar Right widget area is using a Custom Menu widget to display a menu previously configured in Appearance > Menus.
- Genesis User Profile
- Genesis eNews Extended
Note: Need help setting up the eNews Extended widget to work with your email list provider? Here is a tutorial written by the plugin developer.
- WooCommerce Top Rated Products
- Genesis Featured Posts – Note: For best results, set the number of posts to a multiple of 4. For example, 4, 8, 12, 16, etc.
Here is how the Genesis Featured Posts widget is configured in the Primary Sidebar:
The After Entry widget area appears at the end of every blog post. You can use this widget area to display an email opt-in form, social icons, advertisements or any other type of content you prefer.
The demo is using a Genesis eNews Extended widget.
There are 4 footer widget areas in this theme.
- Footer 1 is using a Genesis User Profile widget.
- Footer 2 is using a Custom Menu widget set to display a menu previously configured in Appearance > Menus.
- Footer 3 is using a Genesis Featured Posts widget to display 3 posts from “All Categories.” You can display any category you’d like in this widget. The rest of the widget’s configuration is shown in the screenshot below.
- Footer 4 is using Text widget to display the contact information and a Search widget.