If you would like to use a retina-ready logo image instead of a text-based site title, follow these steps:
- Navigate to Appearance > Header in your WordPress dashboard.
- Click Browse, and navigate to the image you would like to use for a logo.
- Be sure to click the Save Changes button to preserve your changes.
- Images of exactly 600×100 pixels will be used as is. If you upload an image that is smaller or larger than this size, you will be prompted to crop it.
- The header image is double the display size so it will appear crisp on a retina screen. Though the upload size is 600×100 pixels, the image will be displayed at 300×50 pixels.